Friday 2 March 2012

Yesterday



Yesterday school was basically canceled due to school busses not running. I still came to school by city bus and well I was here no one was here except for Mr. Chamberlain. The only reason I had come to class was to work on my Ultimate Buying Experience which he had decided to move so it is due Monday instead. So rather than sitting around waiting for people to show up I had decided to leave and play pool While playing pool alone and no one around I had made some pretty decent shots and then people started showing up to play it started to go downhill. Eventually I had a challenge I won 2 out of 3 games then left at 12 to go home and relaxed upon relaxing I fell asleep and had a strange dream in which I found an ox and was taking it all around town trying to find it a place to stay I woke up just as I was discussing that Hailey's family had a farm.

1 comment:

  1. And then I shot into space landing on a planet where I found a Muslim archer was making salsa...

    ReplyDelete