Monday 28 May 2012

The Drive-In

A week or so ago I recently went to the drive-in to see The Avengers and I have to say I was not disappointed with the film. I was expecting it to look like it was rushed and was not looking forward to seeing Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner, but was pleasantly surprised that he was probably the best Hulk so far. Also most movies that focus on a group rather than a single character don’t typically focus on the right parts at the right time during the movie. For example Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. As far as the avengers went it was pretty kick ass.  Hulk was my favourite character of the movie. If you’ve read this and have seen the movie what was yours?

1 comment:

  1. Gotta agree, man - Ruffalo's Banner was near perfect..
    ..and what a fun flic.

    Cool low-key blog - keep up the good work..
    A.

    ReplyDelete